If you are looking for an inclusive, fast-paced and family-oriented environment, then Bristan Group is the place for you.
We’re a trusted, established organisation that has been producing taps and showers for over forty years. Across our bathroom and kitchen ranges, we create UK-engineered products that showcase integrity, innovation and consistent quality. Our industry leading, customer-focused approach means you can now find Bristan Group brands in 1 in 5 British homes.
Behind our success is a people focussed business where passion and knowledge are cherished, and everyone takes pride in the way we keep life flowing for our customers.
Become part of our market-leading business focused on recognising and rewarding brilliance and you will receive:
1. Flexible working - we operate a hybrid working policy to ensure flexibility around you and your home life, working a minimum of 3 day at Head Office a week.
2. Brilliant benefits - we reward our employees with a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
• 25 days holiday plus the ability to buy more
• Company Pension
• Discounted benefits platform
• Generous Staff/Friends & Family discount
• 2 hours off on your birthday and much more
3. Career development - we invest in our people, whether it is developing yourself in your role or getting yourself ready for the next step in your career. Be it face to face, online or with your very own coach, the choice is yours.
4. Well being support - our team of mental health advisors are on hand to offer workplace
support. Supported by a dedicated counselling helpline for any employees who needs to talk about work or personal matters.
5. One Group, endless opportunities - when you join the Bristan family you become part of
the MASCO group. Sharing best practise between our businesses and giving you career development opportunities in Europe and the US.